01 Aug FREE Prize League | Fantasy Premier League 2015/16
There is just 1 week to go until the Premier League starts which means another eventful season of highs and lows playing the Fantasy Premier League (FPL)!
We’ve set up a new mini league on fantasy.premierleague.com and you’ll need our unique league code to join in the fun this season.
How to Enter
1. Create your team via the official Fantasy Premier League website.
2. Email [email protected] with the following details:
- Your Full Name
- Your Email Address
- Your Fantasy Premier League Team Name
Please note that we need to have the contact details of all entrants before we can send you the unique league code.
3. We’ll then email you back with the unique league code.
4. Use the ‘Join a league’ function when you are logged into the Fantasy Premier League website at http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-leagues/, choose ‘Join Private League’ and then enter our unique league code.
The 3 managers who score the most points upon completion of Gameweek 38 will each receive a prize ranging from:
- £25 for finishing in third place
- £50 for finishing in second place
- £100 for finishing in first place (the overall champion).
Additionally, the manager who scores the most points upon completion of Gameweek 17 will be rewarded with a £25 prize – just in time for Xmas – lovely jubbly!
Terms and Conditions
We want the new season to be fun but we’ll outline a few T&C’s to prevent misuse of this friendly competition:
- There is a maximum of one entry per player.
- In the event of a tie for 1st, 2nd or 3rd place (albeit unlikely) we’ll allocate the prize amounts appropriately.
- Employees of Laymybet.co.uk are ineligible for any prize amounts.
- Full game rules are explained at http://fantasy.premierleague.com.
Pick your squad today (it’s FREE!) and don’t forget to tell your friends to join as this FPL Mini League is open to anyone interested!
Can you manage a squad that’s capable of winning the LayMyBet.co.uk Mini League?
Bring it on!!